Skip to main content

What in the world happened to Vipjerseystore.com?

Most fans who have ever thought of shopping for Cheap NFL Jerseys have most likely heard of VIP jersey store company. It was a notorious company, and has been up for practically forever – I mean I have been shopping for cheap jerseys for years and have seen their sites up since the beginning when I first dipped my toes into replica jerseys. I was always tempted to try them at first, and did and I got burned and learned a key first lesson in replica shopping: you will make mistakes until you find a good seller.
 
But now the site is down (it has been since early October) have heard that many people who ordered in September are hanging on by a thread as their money has been taken however their orders have yet to be fulfilled. I am not surprised Vipjerseystore decided to go out like this by ripping people off, since any sophisticated replica shopper should be aware they are a very scam-y operation even when they were up. Their jerseys did not last and their lies were aplenty.
 
Will Vipjerseystore pop up again? Who knows? When I think of Vip jersey store now I get reminded of a childhood game I played called Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? I guess the only question that remains now is what in the world happened to Vipjerseystore.com?
 
After perusing online I see that people were told they were moving warehouses and that all the products on the site was showing as sold out. Maybe their factory was busted or maybe they just decided to shut down their operations after screwing people over for years. One thing is for sure though, Vipjerseystore has left a sour taste in many jersey fanatics mouth’s, and for many it was their first bad or mediocre experience when shopping for fake NFL jerseys. Whatever the case, whether Vipjerseystore got busted or shut down, I for one am happy to see them go, and hope they don’t pop back up.
 
Are you someone who has shopped with Vipjerseystore right before they got shut down and not received your jerseys? Or do you have any idea what happened to them? Please leave a comment below and share your experiences to enlighten us.

Comments